My current layout is Librarian's Dream, and I've been playing with Mobility on my test journal. I've run across a couple things in both that I can't figure out how to wrangle.
1. Multilevel tags: I've noticed that some multilevel tags display oddly. Basically, when there's an x:y:z tag, what's displayed is x:y, and then z as if it had been tagged x:z rather than x:y:z. Does anyone know how to fix this and add an extra indent to third-level tags?
2. The profile icon has a bit of padding underneath it. I'd like to either remove that padding, or add equivalent padding above + to the left, so that the icon appears more centered. Is either of those possible?
This is less urgent, I've just been poking at the style and trying to figure out what I can and can't do.
3. Is it possible to make the border disappear on the next/previous button, and the [flat/top level comments only] bar on entries? (Or, for that matter, to get rid of all borders on everything?) I've been able to figure how to turn most borders on and off, but those have eluded me.
4. Is it possible to set a background image for comments, next/previous, archive, tags page, etc, as it is for the entries/modules/header? (I'm trying to use a (hopefully unobtrusive) textured image instead of a solid color, basically.)
5. If the latter is not possible: is it possible to change link & text color only
on the next/previous?
(Current Mobility attempts at beta_lyrae
Thanks in advance!