[personal profile] filialucis posting in [community profile] style_system
Hi all, I'm using the Modular style system with the Fresh Prose theme. The date on my entries is currently being displayed in US format (Aug. 27th, 2026). Is it possible to change this to British format and also add the day of the week, i.e. Thursday, 27 August 2026)?

I don't know a thing about CSS etc., so I'd be grateful if somebody could walk me through the process like I'm eight years old. ;)

Date: 2026-08-27 01:04 pm (UTC)
althea_valara: Photo of my cat sniffing a vase of roses  (Default)
From: [personal profile] althea_valara
I read this, thought, "Hmm, this sounds like a journal settings option, not a CSS thing". So I looked and I was right.

Go here --> https://www.dreamwidth.org/customize/options

In the "Customize Your Theme" section, click on "Presentation".

In the "Additional Options" section, scroll down until you see Entry date/time format, and choose the last option from the drop-down. TA-DA!

I briefly changed my theme to Modular to make sure this option was there - pretty sure it's available for ALL styles.

Profile

Dreamwidth style system discussion

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112 131415
16171819202122
23242526 272829
3031     

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 01:44 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios