(no subject)

Aug. 13th, 2026 08:07 pm
raivotar: (Default)
[personal profile] raivotar posting in [community profile] style_system
Can someone help me a little? I don't know where I can ask.

So can someone make userpics enable this -> https://pastebin.com/ipbCj2FA layout and make them circle? And make control strip looks pretty =) Original layout is from ~inconformista. I am sorry if this is not allowed.

Date: 2026-08-13 08:23 pm (UTC)
cimorene: cartoony drawing of a woman's head in profile giving dubious side-eye (Default)
From: [personal profile] cimorene
You shouldn't post in communities with text color hard coded because it can be unreadable in different people's layouts. Like mine, which has a dark background and light text, so I can't see the words without highlighting.

Sorry I can't help with modifying the code though. I don't know any way to easily make icons circular offhand.

Date: 2026-08-16 10:28 pm (UTC)
baggyeyes: Bugs Bunny and the Bull (Default)
From: [personal profile] baggyeyes
Possibly this might help with the circular user icons:

Profile

Dreamwidth style system discussion

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112 131415
16171819202122
23242526 272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 13th, 2026 02:57 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios